- Start a playlist - First, identify the computer who is connected to the speakers you intend to use for the popping. Install Spotify on it. Go back to the homepage. Under “Start Playlist“ click “Start“ and the playlist is running. Now start adding songs to your newly created playlist. It's just that easy!
- Let's cooperate on the playlist - Now when your playlist is running it's time to let your guests vote for and add songs to the playlist. Find the “Playlist code“ and send/give it to everyone that should be able to add songs. Now they can go to the homepage on their laptop, tablet or mobile and underneath "Join Playlist" they can input the playlist code and press “Join“. Then it's runnig and you guys are now cooperateing on the list.
Or you can post the link in your Facebook event, Twitter and so on. Anyone who follow the link will join the list automatically.
- I have a question that is not listed here - Easy! Ask us on Facebook or Twitter and we will answer! :)
- How long do a playlist I created live? - It depends, if you have created an advanced playlist it never disappears. A simple created playlist is kept 7 days from the last time it was updated. If no one is updating it, it dies. :(
- Next song wont start playing - This seems to be a Chrome on Mac related problem. We are working on it! Sorry for the inconvenience but for now, use another browser (or a PC).
- What information about me do Issefy use if I connect with my social network? - Issefy requests for the lowest possible of permissions wich means that we only get the information that you anyway have public. Like your name and your social network user id. This id and key is then what we use to let you inside MyIssefy. We don't even request for your email.